Summertime is FUN time at E. P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park. We are committed to providing quality, educational, and fun day camps for kids. Do you have a little adventurer at home? This is the camp for them! In adventure camp, we will explore a variety of topics from camping to archery. You'll want to bring your hiking shoes, as we will take hikes daily and explore the wonders the wilderness can hold! Are you ready for some ADVENTURE?
- Adventure Camps are for ages 7-12
- Each camp is overseen by E.P. "Tom" Sawyer State Park Recreation staff.
- Camp sizes are limited, sign up early to guarantee a spot.
- Camps run from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM daily. Drop off beginning at 8:45am; Pick up no later than 4:15pm.
- Both camps include fun, educational activities, mid day snacks, and daily swimming!
- All children will need to bring a sack lunch, swim suit, towel, and sunscreen to camp every day.
The cost of each camp is $110.00
Sign up multiple children, or one child for two camps and save!
See registration form for more details
Checks should be made payable to: E. P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park
Mail registrations to 3000 Freys Hill rd. Louisville, KY 40241
If you have any questions about the Kids Camps at E. P. “Tom” Sawyer State Park, call the Recreation Office at (502) 429-7270. or email our Park Naturalist at Nick.Price@ky.gov