Keeneland's 2014 Spring Race Meeting opens on Friday, April 4th and continues through Friday, April 25th, with no racing on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Easter Sunday (April 20). The Toyota Blue Grass Stakes will run on Saturday, April 12th.
Here are a few things you might want to know about Keeneland so your day at the races is as enjoyable as possible.
- Gates open at 11 a.m.
- General admission is $5 per person. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
- Post time for the first race is 1:05 p.m. Races are run approximately every half hour.
- Mutuel windows in the grandstand open at around 12:30 p.m. Drive-thru wagering opens at 8 a.m.
- Lawnchairs and umbrellas are permitted.
- Alcohol, coolers, food, grills and tents are not permitted inside the admission gates.
- All bags are subject to inspection at the admission gate.
- Keeneland is accessible to patrons with disabilities. Please call the ticketing office at 859 288-4299 for more information.