An exciting and educational summer day camp will provide children hands on learning experiences about archaeology. Two camp sessions will provide interactive activities about the methods and practices of archaeology, a guided tour of the site, making clay pots, participating in a simulated archaeological dig, laboratory artifact analysis, playing Native American games and demonstrations of primitive technology at a kids’ level. Fee is $25.00, and includes a gift bag with certificate awarded at end of day. This day camp is for kids age 9-11. Registration is limited to 10 per session, so register early to save your spot. T
When: 9:00 AM to 3:00 pm - FRIDAYS
• Camp Session I: June 30, 2017 • Camp Session II: July 14, 2017
• $25 per child. Payments must be received prior to camp session to reserve your spot.
• Children need to bring a sack lunch and one snack each day.
• Dress for outdoor weather
• Each camp is overseen by park staff
• Drop off beginning 8:45 a.m. and pick up no later than 3:30 p.m.
• Each child receives a gift bag, certificate and family season pass to Wickliffe Mounds
• Call Wickliffe Mounds at 270-335-3681 • Mail registration form to the park • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Limited to 10 children per session, so sign up early to reserve your spot
to download registration form (Adobe PDF)