Dates & Times
Aug 7 - Aug 9, 2015
Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation's Elk & Hunting Expo to be held on August 7-9 at the Wilkinson/Stumbo Convention Center at Jenny Wiley State Resort Park. Below is a list of fun, educational, and business opportunities all focused on elk and the outdoor world.
You will be able to enjoy:
- Vendors from all outdoor avenues
- Seminars on elk, hunting, and many outdoor subjects
- RMEF Banquet (Saturday night only)
- Elk Tour (Sunday morning only)
- Boone & Crockett official antler scoring (Free to expo attendants)
- Antler contest with prizes for best elk mount, deer mount, elk shed, and deer shed ($100 gift certificate for biggest elk mount and biggest deer mount)
- Kids "Fun Room" with inflatables
- Great food featuring "Elk Chili and Buffalo Chili"
- Outdoor activities such as cornhole, archery, tomahawk throwing, and more.
- Admission is only $5 per person to the expo and bluegrass concert is $20 per person (purchase of a ticket includes admission to expo).