HIDDEN CAVE RANCH BED AND BREAKFAST AND CURLY HORSE FARM
ADD TO MY TRIP
Burkesville, Kentucky - Kentucky’s Southern Shorelines
- At the Hidden Cave Ranch Bed and Breakfast we have five beautiful decorated Guest rooms to choose from, all with air conditioning and ceelingfan. All our beds, tables and nightstands are "homemade" from cedar logs cut in our own woods.
- We can serve Homemade Pizza and Ice cream $10 per plate. Very nice three course dinner for $20 (adult) and $10 (child) .Try our unique indoor grill experience for only $30 (adult) and $15 (child).
- The Bonus Room is where you can watch TV, play some pool or chess and have a drink or a snack. You can meet our Curly Horses or do some Horseback riding on our trails. On a sunny day you can discover Dale Hollow Lake. Cave exploring is excited too. Bring your boots or water shoes because we have to go through the creek.
- When you have a special occasion or group event, book all five rooms that sleeps ten adults and two kids. Family reunions, traveling groups, small meetings, retreats, wedding parties will enjoy the rustic cabin atmosphere at the Hidden Cave Ranch Bed and Breakfast. We are open for any suggestion to make your event a memorable one.
- Visit the Hidden Cave Ranch and meet our Purebred American Bashkir Curly Horses. We have 28 Curly Horses at the ranch. The Curlies are known for their calm, intelligent and friendly personality. They show an easily trainable temperament. They are also known for having a tough constitution and great stamina. Most people have found that the curlies enjoy being around people. The curlies are typically not flighty. They tend to do more reasoning than most breeds. Curlies are acclaimed to be the only hypoallergenic horse breed; most people allergic to horses can handle Curly Horses without suffering any allergic reaction.
- We are 2 hours from Nashville, 1,5 hours from Bowling Green and 1 hour from Cookeville. Feel free to call or email us with any questions.
- Check us out on TripAdvisor and Facebook or Watch Hidden Cave Ranch B&B on Kentucky Life with Dave Shuffett on KET TV