The 2014 Kentucky Century Challenge
Be among an elite group of cyclists who earn the right to wear this great jersey!!!
Thanks to our 2014 Sponsors for making the Challenge possible!
2014 KENTUCKY CENTURY CHALLENGE JERSEY DISTRIBUTION PARTY AND RIDE
NOVEMBER 8, 2014, WEST 6TH BREWERY, LEXINGTON KY!
Join us on Saturday, November 8, 2014 for a bike ride and to pick up your 2014 Century Challenge jersey. We’ll invite our sponsors to join us so you can thank them for supporting this great program!
More details will follow but here is what you need to know to get this event on your calendar:
• Road rides will begin at 11 am – We’ll offer routes of 22.5, 27.5, and 35 miles – maps and cue sheets will be provided
• Rides on the Legacy Trail will begin at 11:30 – The trail is 16 miles out and back, with an option to add a loop around the Horse Park for a total of 22 miles.
• You can come and start your ride at any time that morning but if you want to try to meet up with others, the above times are for our “mass start”
• Program and jersey distribution will begin at 2:00 pm
• We will provide water, Gatorade, snacks and munchies
CENTURY CHALLENGE PINT GLASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE JERSEY DISTRIBUTION PARTY SO PLAN TO ATTEND AND PICK UP THE COMMEMORATIVE GLASS!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERING YOUR JERSEY AND OTHER ITEMS!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE!
Congratulations on earning your 2014 Kentucky Century Challenge jersey! Detailed instructions for ordering your jersey and any other items you may want to purchase are provided below.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully!
Failure to order your jersey before the deadline will result in you not receiving your jersey, and we certainly do not want that to happen!
ORDERING WINDOW: SEPTEMBER 18, 2014 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
1. Log on to the Starlight Apparel order site using this link: (ADD WHEN PROVIDED)
2. Ordering your jersey:
a. Select your jersey size (mens or women’s, XS – XXXL)
b. If you earned a free jersey, you will be provided with a discount code via separate e-mail. The discount code should be entered BEFORE you go to the payment screen. The discount code will credit you for the full amount of the jersey. NOTE: IF YOU WANT THE JERSEY SHIPPED TO YOU, YOU WILL STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF THE $6.50 SHIPPING CHARGE AT CHECK OUT.
c. If you rode 3 of the 4 rides, you may purchase your jersey for the below cost amount of $30 (the remaining amount will be covered by the participating Century Challenge rides). You will pay Starlight Apparel directly at checkout.
3. Ordering other items – This year, we are also offering you the opportunity to purchase shorts, bibs, and arm warmers at cost. To purchase any of these items, simply select the item and size from the store, and pay for them at checkout.
4. Shipping and Delivery – There are two options – you must select one at the time you place your order:
a. Direct delivery – Starlight Apparel will deliver your items directly to your house for a fee of $6.50.
b. Bulk Delivery/ Pick Up – You can select free delivery, in which case your item(s) will be bulk shipped and will be available for pick up at the Jersey Distribution ride and party at West 6th Brewery on Saturday, November 8th or directly from Pam Thomas if you live in the central Kentucky area and cannot attend the jersey distribution event.
This will be the only opportunity for you to order 2014 Kentucky Century Challenge items, so please make sure you purchase whatever you want during the ordering window.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pam Thomas at (859) 312-6395
A special thanks to our jersey vendor, Starlight Custom Apparel and our graphic designer, John Mahorney of JEM Creative.
Have a question or need information? E-mail us at Kycyclingchallenge@gmail.com