Back to Menu
Offers a stone monument with the names of 142 African-American men from Franklin County who served in the United States Colored regiments during the Civil War. It was erected in 1924 by what was believed to be a women''s affilate of an African-American post of the Grand Army of the Republic, a Union Army veterans'' organization. Hours are dawn to dusk.
Corner of East Main & U.S. 60
Home / E-Newsletter /
THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL
Capital Plaza Tower 22nd Floor, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
2013, Kentucky Department of Travel. All rights reserved.
Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®
Kentucky State Parks