Back to Menu
Open 12 p.m. - 2 p.m., May - Nov. Other times by appointment. Bishop Flaget, first Bishop of Bardstown, arrived at the house (circa 1795) in 1811 and lived there for 7 years. Now an interpretive museum, the house reflects the 1812 era. www.st-thomasparish.org.
870 St. Thomas Lane
Home / E-Newsletter /
THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL
Capital Plaza Tower 22nd Floor, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
2013, Kentucky Department of Travel. All rights reserved.
Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®
Kentucky State Parks