Back to Menu
The Coal Miners' Museum is located in the building that originally housed the headquarters of the Miller's Creek Division of the Consolidation Coal Company. Displays include coal mining tools, a restored "company" doctor's office, a post office, a 1950's snack bar, a diorama of the town as it was in the 1930's, the old town jail, a Van Lear Schools collection, and much more. Call in advance for guided tours.
78 Miller's Creek Road
Home / E-Newsletter /
THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL
Capital Plaza Tower 22nd Floor, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
2013, Kentucky Department of Travel. All rights reserved.
Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®
Kentucky State Parks