Back to Menu
Built in 1848 as Methodist Episcopal Church - South during split of Methodist Church in America over issue of Slavery. Became Old Church Museum in 1970's when new United Methodist Church built on US 68 bypass. Now houses collection of nondenominational religious items, beautiful Rondels of Mark, Luke, Matthew & John, spinning wheels and other items.
Old Main Street
Home / E-Newsletter /
THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL
Capital Plaza Tower 22nd Floor, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
2013, Kentucky Department of Travel. All rights reserved.
Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®
Kentucky State Parks