Back to Menu
Built in 1880 on Burr's patented design. Two-span bridge, 192 ft long, on National Register. Closed to traffic. Renovated in 1999 to original state. Open to foot traffic.
Home / E-Newsletter /
THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE KENTUCKY DEPARTMENT OF TRAVEL
Capital Plaza Tower 22nd Floor, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort, KY 40601
2013, Kentucky Department of Travel. All rights reserved.
Web Design & Search Engine Optimization by Aristotle ®
Kentucky State Parks