Find Kentucky flea markets, malls, specialty shops and more
Discover the “arts and crafts capital of Kentucky” or the handcrafted treasures of Appalachia. Shop fabulous and funky Kentucky flea markets. Explore quilt, antiques and gift shops on quaint downtown squares across the state. Find fashionable fun and deep discounts at the newest and largest Kentucky outlet mall.
From authentic and artistic to fun and unusual or upscale and stylish, if you’re partial to all-things-shopping, you’ll find that Kentucky offers a little something for everyone. Check out the full line of Kentucky shopping opportunities below including quirky Kentucky flea markets, specialty shops, art galleries and a new Kentucky outlet mall.
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the state’s past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia, furniture and heirlooms
- Flea Markets - From Civil War relics to vintage clothing and everything in-between, you could spend days mining through one-of-a-kind finds at Kentucky flea markets.
- Food and Wine - Kentucky Wine Country. The Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Homemade regional sauces, seasonings and jams. Shopping for food and wine is as delicious as it is fun.
- Galleries - With influential art communities such as Paducah, Berea and more, Kentucky offers an abundance of art galleries and artisan studios where you can meet the artists.
- Kentucky Handcrafted - Discover unique, handcrafted pottery, woodworks, jewelry and furniture from some of the finest crafters in the country, especially in Kentucky’s Appalachian region.
- Specialty Shopping - Kentucky gift shops offer the opportunity to find out what the state of Kentucky is really all about. Find local trinkets, homemade gifts and more.
- Outlet Mall - The newest Kentucky outlet mall, The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass, is set to open in late July 2014 and will feature more than 60 quality stores and restaurants.
Go to Letter:
There's Only One....Kentucky Derby Museum.
Located at Gate 1 of historic Churchill Downs, the Museum presents the traditions and excitement of the "greatest two minutes in spo...
Military Discount Available
Oak Grove, KY
There are 4 designated pet rooms, and smoking is on the second floor only. Easy access off Interstae 24 with several dining options within walking distance.
Artsy Gifts, Handcrafted pottery, and paint your own pottery studio. We offer Pottery Wheel throwing classes and the opportunity to Reserve the Paint your pottery studio for y...
Bowling Green, KY
Shop designer labels, accessories, shoes and jewelry for
and girls ages birth and up. Hundreds of new items added
Open Mon.-Sat. 10am-6pm, Sun. 1-5pm.
Find antiques, funky furniture and interesting art in this consignment shop, located in the heart of downtown Henderson.
Elmwood Inn owners, Bruce and Shelley Richardson, are committed to spreading the good news of tea to a thirsty world. They like to call it ''a cup of serenity.'' After serving...
Owensboro , KY
Buy and sell antiques, furniture, high-end clothing and accessories.
Open Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-4pm, closed Sun.
Owensboro , KY
Locally owned, specializing in women's fashion.
Go to Letter: