Find Kentucky flea markets, malls, specialty shops and more
Discover the “arts and crafts capital of Kentucky” or the handcrafted treasures of Appalachia. Shop fabulous and funky Kentucky flea markets. Explore quilt, antiques and gift shops on quaint downtown squares across the state. Find fashionable fun and deep discounts at the newest and largest Kentucky outlet mall.
From authentic and artistic to fun and unusual or upscale and stylish, if you’re partial to all-things-shopping, you’ll find that Kentucky offers a little something for everyone. Check out the full line of Kentucky shopping opportunities below including quirky Kentucky flea markets, cool specialty shops, art galleries and a new Kentucky outlet mall.
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the state’s past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia, furniture and heirlooms.
- Flea Markets - From Civil War relics to vintage clothing and everything in-between, you could spend days browsing vendors’ booths and mining through one-of-a-kind finds at Kentucky flea markets.
- Food and Wine - Kentucky Wine Country. The Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Homemade regional sauces, seasonings and jams. Fresh produce at a Saturday farmers market. Shopping for food and wine is as delicious as it is fun.
- Galleries - With influential art communities such as Paducah, Berea, Louisville and more, KY offers an abundance of art galleries where you can view diverse works, art show events where you can see an entire collection, and artisan studios where you can meet the artists.
- Kentucky Handcrafted - Discover unique, handcrafted pottery, woodworks, jewelry and furniture from some of the finest crafters in the country, especially in Kentucky’s Appalachian region.
- Specialty Shopping - Kentucky gift shops offer the opportunity to find out what the state of Kentucky is really all about. Find local trinkets, homemade gifts and more.
- Outlet Mall - The newest Kentucky outlet mall, The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass, opened in 2014 and features more than 60 quality stores and restaurants with top-quality merchandise on sale.
Go to Letter:
Go to Letter: