Find Kentucky flea markets, malls, specialty shops and more
Discover the “arts and crafts capital of Kentucky” or the handcrafted treasures of Appalachia. Shop fabulous and funky Kentucky flea markets. Explore quilt, antiques and gift shops on quaint downtown squares across the state. Find fashionable fun and deep discounts at the newest and largest Kentucky outlet mall.
From authentic and artistic to fun and unusual or upscale and stylish, if you’re partial to all-things-shopping, you’ll find that Kentucky offers a little something for everyone. Check out the full line of Kentucky shopping opportunities below including quirky Kentucky flea markets, specialty shops, art galleries and a new Kentucky outlet mall.
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the state’s past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia, furniture and heirlooms
- Flea Markets - From Civil War relics to vintage clothing and everything in-between, you could spend days mining through one-of-a-kind finds at Kentucky flea markets.
- Food and Wine - Kentucky Wine Country. The Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Homemade regional sauces, seasonings and jams. Shopping for food and wine is as delicious as it is fun.
- Galleries - With influential art communities such as Paducah, Berea and more, Kentucky offers an abundance of art galleries and artisan studios where you can meet the artists.
- Kentucky Handcrafted - Discover unique, handcrafted pottery, woodworks, jewelry and furniture from some of the finest crafters in the country, especially in Kentucky’s Appalachian region.
- Specialty Shopping - Kentucky gift shops offer the opportunity to find out what the state of Kentucky is really all about. Find local trinkets, homemade gifts and more.
- Outlet Mall - The newest Kentucky outlet mall, The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass, is set to open in late July 2014 and will feature more than 60 quality stores and restaurants.
Go to Letter:
Seven story hotel in the heart of Pikeville, featuring 123 rooms, indoor heated pool & Whirlpool, meeting areas, exercise room, high speed and wireless internet, "On the H...
Step back in time. Enter a circa 1840 pre-Civil War home with the charm and history of yesteryear. Located in the heart of the Historic District, you''ll enjoy your stay in a ...
Located just off I-64 at Exit 53B. Conveniently positioned on the west side of Kentucky's State Capitol, Frankfort. Surrounded by quality restaurants and only minutes from dow...
The famous Beaumont Inn main dining room features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside a grand historic 1845 building. Also enjoy the more casual Old Owl T...
98-room facility. Indoor swimming pool, hot-tub, exercise room, 24-hour desk service, fax service, deluxe hot continental breakfast, 85% non-smoking, free HBO and small meetin...
Carefully selected antiques and lovely gifts.
Our hotel sits in a relaxing, country setting with restful, beautiful scenery. Come enjoy it with us.Directions:From Hwy 55, turn right at the first traffic light . We sit one...
Hampton Inn Somerest is located just minutes away from beautiful Lake Cumberland at stoplight number 23 on highway 27. Hotel features include: "On the House" hot breakfast, "C...
There are 4 designated pet rooms, and smoking is on the second floor only. Easy access off Interstae 24 with several dining options within walking distance.
Go to Letter: