Find Kentucky flea markets, malls, specialty shops and more
Discover the “arts and crafts capital of Kentucky” or the handcrafted treasures of Appalachia. Shop fabulous and funky Kentucky flea markets. Explore quilt, antiques and gift shops on quaint downtown squares across the state. Find fashionable fun and deep discounts at the newest and largest Kentucky outlet mall.
From authentic and artistic to fun and unusual or upscale and stylish, if you’re partial to all-things-shopping, you’ll find that Kentucky offers a little something for everyone. Check out the full line of Kentucky shopping opportunities below including quirky Kentucky flea markets, specialty shops, art galleries and a new Kentucky outlet mall.
- Antiques - Antique stores offer a real glimpse into the state’s past. Discover bourbon collectibles, horse racing memorabilia, furniture and heirlooms
- Flea Markets - From Civil War relics to vintage clothing and everything in-between, you could spend days mining through one-of-a-kind finds at Kentucky flea markets.
- Food and Wine - Kentucky Wine Country. The Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Homemade regional sauces, seasonings and jams. Shopping for food and wine is as delicious as it is fun.
- Galleries - With influential art communities such as Paducah, Berea and more, Kentucky offers an abundance of art galleries and artisan studios where you can meet the artists.
- Kentucky Handcrafted - Discover unique, handcrafted pottery, woodworks, jewelry and furniture from some of the finest crafters in the country, especially in Kentucky’s Appalachian region.
- Specialty Shopping - Kentucky gift shops offer the opportunity to find out what the state of Kentucky is really all about. Find local trinkets, homemade gifts and more.
- Outlet Mall - The newest Kentucky outlet mall, The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass, is set to open in late July 2014 and will feature more than 60 quality stores and restaurants.
Go to Letter:
There's Only One....Kentucky Derby Museum.
Located at Gate 1 of historic Churchill Downs, the Museum presents the traditions and excitement of the "greatest two minutes in spo...
Featuring Shelby County's award-winning artists.
Rachel Savané designs and hand-crafts contemporary jewelry in sterling silver and fine gemstones including Kentucky Agate, our state rock. The ...
1870′s House Renovated into Fine Arts Gallery. The old jailer’s house, part of the Historic Scott County Jail Complex, has been transformed into a beautiful settin...
Scrap Paper Scizzors is a scrapbook store located in Georgetown Kentucky. We offer a fresh approach to scrap booking from our hip hard-to-find papers and embellishments to our...
Screen Door & Country Market is a very special store in Greenville
specializing in HANDMADE primitives and furniture. The store carries
candles, signs, textiles, la...
Stylish furniture, brilliant lighting, and glamorous gifts are just a few products you can find right in the heart of downtown Bardstown. Affordable beauty and luxury are just...
One of the longest running and most successful Flea Markets in the area, this establishment features 350-500 vendors at any given time with 450 booths. These vendors span over...
Liquor Store - American Veteran Owned
"The Party Starts Here!"
Go to Letter: