The Redbud Ride
Saturday, April 25, 2015
529 South Main Street London, KY
The Redbud Ride is an annual bicycle ride that starts in beautiful downtown London, KY and stretches throughout the surrounding areas. The route for the Redbud Ride passes some of the most beautiful scenery in Kentucky, filled with blooming redbud trees! This ride is a must- do for cycling enthusiasts, professionals and amateurs alike.
- The Redbud Ride will have new and exciting lunch options and SAG stops located about every 20 miles.
- Our SAG stops are always a party thanks to our wonderful volunteers & host locations!
- FREE T-Shirt!
- The Redbud Ride offers Four Route Options that will be sure to please every cyclist.
- Complimentary Pancake Breakfast hosted by the London Rotary Club.
- Live Music at the Farmers Market after the ride!
- Pre-Ride and Post Ride parties planned for the guests of the event!
- Post event meal provided.
The Redbud Warm-Up!
Friday April 24, 2015
310 College Street Barbourville, KY
Our friends in nearby Barbourville will present the 3rd Annual Redbud Warm-Up. Registration Opens at 10:00a.m. The warm-up coincides with the Redbud Festival hosted by Union College. Registration for the Warm-Up is only $25 while registering for the Redbud Ride. There will be two route options this year that you can choose on the day of the event, making for a great afternoon. Registration includes a couple SAG Stops, a complimentary Warm-Up T-shirt, and a great afternoon in Barbourville. A wonderful way to start the weekend!
The Redbud Recovery – FREE!
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Last year our friends from Mike’s Hike and Bike and others in the Richmond area hosted a light Sunday ride we like to call the Redbud Recovery. A few route options, lightly supported and a lot of fun. This ride is free to anyone who registers. We see it as a reason for you to stick around Kentucky another day, see some beautiful countryside, and ride your bicycle! Registration for the Recovery ride is free when you register online for 1 or 2 days of the event.
Please become a Facebook fan of The Redbud Ride athttp://facebook.com/redbudride and receive continuous updates