1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another medium-sized bowl, mash bananas.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter with an electric mixer. Add well-beaten eggs, sugar and bananas. Beat on medium speed for three minutes. Add lemon juice and bourbon, beat 30 seconds.
5. Add flour mixture and beat until just combined.
6. Fold in chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
7. Pour into pan and bake for 50 minutes to an hour or until a toothpick inserted in top center comes out clean. Loaf should spring back slightly to the touch.
8. Cool completely on wire rack, wrap in foil. (For knock-out flavor, let sit 24 hours before eating.)