The EDA Grant offers funding for projects, which are in direct support of the promotion and marketing efforts of a tourism event, attraction or geographic area.
- Tourism publications
- Advertisements in newspaper, publications, TV, radio, internet including meeting and convention advertising
- Brochure distribution
- Group tour marketplace, meeting & conventions and consumer travel shows expenses
- Sponsorship/Bid fees of tourism trade shows, conventions and events
- Research for destination needs, asset analysis and visitor profile
- Photography for use in advertising, web sites, travel shows & marketplaces
- Content – paid to a business for advertising purposes.
- Projects listed on a Regional Marketing & Matching Funds application are not eligible
EDA Grant (Powerpoint download)
EDA Grant Expense Report Cover
Project Description and Expense Form EDA Grant