Places.Travel Co-op Opportunity@Model.HeadlineTag>
Places.Travel provides relatable, no-hype travel inspiration to a community of travelers seeking authentic, lesser-known, within-reach experiences they can add to their bucket list.
What is Places.Travel?@Model.HeadlineTag>
Our Audience: We cater to the traveler craving authentic takes on destinations, from the iconic to off-the-beaten path.
Our Creators: Our content creators tell stories that reflect their unvarnished, authentic viewpoint and personality.
Our Voice: Honest, Authentic, Unfiltered, Relaxed, Fresh, Playful
Who is on Places.Travel?@Model.HeadlineTag>
- 25 to 44 Year Old [Millennials & Gen Z]
- $100K+ Household Income
- College & Graduate School Educated
- 53% Female / 47% Male
- 85.52% Users are on Mobile, 42.88% on iPhone
By the Numbers@Model.HeadlineTag>
- Combined Monthly Reach (Instagram): 132M Impressions
- Combined Monthly Active Users (Sites & App): 550K+ active users
- Average Time on Destination Custom Content: 5:03 minutes
All content Opportunities Include:
- SEO + mobile-first formatted articles
- Inline links to destination website
- Social sharing capabilities
- Paid and organic social distribution on Facebook & Instagram
- One-time campaign-end report
Must-See Short Lists@Model.HeadlineTag>
Top 5 Waterfront Restaurants? The Best Accessible Hikes in Daniel Boone National Forest? Must-See Short Lists are punchy, conversational, photo-driven content pieces that highlight specific attractions, experiences and places of interest.
Leveraging client-owned assets and content, our creators craft a paid ad to resemble a Places.Travel promoted story. More effective and detailed than standard display ads, these advertorials are designed to educate readers, drive consumer engagement and promote brand awareness.
*Note: All advertorials are clearly marked “sponsored content” on Places. Travel’s website.
From must-see attractions to insider tips, places to dine and exciting excursions, itineraries provide travelers with detailed content to help better visualize a potential trip to a destination, whether a weekend getaway, a 24-hour day trip or a multi-day adventure. For example, 3 Days Touring Kentucky's Bourbon Country, A Weekend in Northern Kentucky or 24-Hours in Kentucky Horse Country.