Stay in these unique vacation spots for a new experience
Kentucky is known for some of its more unique vacation spots (see our “Only One Kentucky” section to learn about Kentucky attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world), so how about a different kind of lodging experience next time you travel? Something out-of-the-ordinary to make your trips more interesting, not just the “standard” corner hotel or motel?
Look no further than the unique lodging of Kentucky. Here are some appealing ideas to add to your itinerary:
- Get outside the city and think outside of the box with a trek to a secluded mountain cabin tucked away in the trees of the Appalachian Mountains of eastern Kentucky.
- Check in to resort hotels offering themed rooms for kids and adults alike, ranging from caves to pirate ships.
- Find the perfect spot for girlfriend spa getaways or weekend business retreats.
- Experience Kentucky mountain vacations in rustic and romantic mountain cabins where you can explore the area on horseback, hike a trail or simply enjoy the solitude.
- Visit Kentucky's beautiful wine country where you are bound to come upon a lodge in a postcard-worthy setting.
In short, there are plenty of unique lodging experiences to choose from for your next trip to the Bluegrass State. Whether you are spending the night or a weekend, there are plenty of exotic places here in KY.
These novel accommodations in some unusual destinations are ideal KY lodging whether with family, friends or business associates. No matter what your budget is, you’re likely to find vacation rentals with historic charm, photo-worthy views, an eclectic vibe or attractions near your desired destination with plenty of options for activities during the day.
Use the search below to find unique vacation spots and accommodations for great getaways – for weeklong family vacations, romantic couples retreats or weekend girlfriend spa getaways. Whether you book a place today or just search for fun inspiration and ideas, these accommodations are destinations in themselves. Start planning your visit now and be our guest!
While you’re here, remember to share your experience on Facebook and post a photo on Pinterest.
Go to Letter:
Go to Letter: