Willett Old Fashioned
With Kentucky bourbon being the hottest spirit around these days, don’t think of this drink as “old” – but a quintessential American classic. Willett 5-Year Rye blends beautifully with other exotic flavors to give this cocktail a unique Bluegrass flavor.
- 1 dash Bittermens celery bitters
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- .25 oz. tarragon syrup
- .5 oz. Pierre Ferrand Pineau des Charentes
- 2 oz. Willet 5-Year Rye Whiskey
- Mix all ingredients together and stir with ice to chill.
- Serve over a large block of ice in an Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and a spritz of orange oil, made by twisting and squeezing an orange peel over the drink before serving.
Recipe provided by:
Willett Distillery (Bardstown, KY)
Explore More Kentucky Bourbon Experiences