Bourbon Classes & Experiences
If you want to not only sip bourbon, but learn about its past, present and future, you've come to the right place. Beyond our many bourbon trails and distillery tours, Kentucky bourbon classes and experiences invite you to engage with bourbon on a deeper level.
At Maker's Mark Distillery, go behind the scenes on a Maker's Immersion Tour or learn how to mix classic cocktails at a Maker's Mixology class. Master the art of tasting spirits at Stave & Thief, or enroll in Woodford Reserve Bourbon Academy for a full-day of learning by the side of a master distiller. And one of Kentucky's most unique distillery experiences awaits at Castle & Key, where immersive tours take place inside a repurposed train depot and a literal castle dating to the 19th century.
Here's just a sampling of bourbon experiences and classes in Kentucky:
- The Castle & Key Experience
- New Riff Whiskey Experience
- The Frontier Whiskey Experience, Bulleit Distilling Company
- A Taste of History, Four Roses Distillery
- Maker's Immersion, Maker's Mark
- Master Distiller Tour, Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
- Guided and Self-Guided Bike Tours of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®
- The Kentucky Bourbon Trail® Welcome Center & Spirit of Kentucky Exhibit
- E.H. Taylor Bourbon Pompeii™ Tour, Buffalo Trace Distillery